Abiding Radio - Conservative Christian music 24/7
Joyful Meditations - Conservative Christian music alternative
VCY America (Voice of Christian Youth) - Traditional Evangelical Radio based in Milwaukee, WI - Christian programming, news, and music 24/7, 103.3 FM in the DFW area on KVDT, Allen, Texas.
WCTS Radio - A Christian radio station from Central Baptist Theologial Seminary, Pilgrim, MN.
Bible Reading schedule - e-version that allows you to read from your computer, tablet or smart phone.
Bible Reading schedule for a 52 week, printable PDF version.
BBN - Bible Broadcasting Network - Christian radio
E-Sword - free Bible software
Blue Letter Bible - resources for online Bible Study.
Sonic Light - expository Bible study notes on each book of the Bible by Dr. Thomas Constable.
Southland Ministries - Southland is a Christian camp, retreat , and conference center located in Ringgold. LA.
Sermon Audio is a library of thousands of free audio sermons from conservative churches and pastors worldwide.
Bob Jones University - University/Seminary in Greenville, SC.
Maranatha Baptist University - University in Watertown, WI.
FBFI - Foundations Baptist Fellowship is an International fellowship of like-minded pastors. FBFI’s Mission is to provide a rallying point for Fundamental Baptists seeking personal revival and the opportunity to work with committed Bible-believers in glorifying God through the uncompromising fulfillment of the Great Commission.
BWM - Baptist World Mission headquartered in Decatur, Alabama.
GFA - Gospel Fellowship Association Missions headquartered in Greenville, SC.
ODBM - Open Door Baptist Mission is a ministry of Morningside Baptist Church in Greenville, SC.
- The Shepherd's Psalm - Psalm 23:1-6
- Outlines in the Gospel of John
- Relationships of the Righteous (Epistle of Romans)
- The Second Coming of Christ and 1 Thessalonians
- The Ethical Foundation of the Christian Faith, Part One (2 Peter 1:1-4)
- The Ethical Foundation of the Christian Faith, Part Two (2 Peter 1:5-7)
- The Ethical Foundation of the Christian Faith, Part Three (2 Peter 1:8-11)
- The Ethical Foundation of the Christian Faith, Part Four (2 Peter 1:12-21)
- A Biblical Theology of Wine and its Use (Series)